K-12 Withdrawal

Withdrawal Process for Current Students

To withdraw a current student, please fill out our WITHDRAWAL FORM.  Filling out this form initiates the withdrawal process and is required in order to have your records sent to a new school.  Please note, in the future, should you decide to return to Twin Peaks, you will need to contact the registrar to begin a new enrollment.

Questions? Contact Marissa Blaszczyk , Registrar blaszczyk_marissa@svvsd.org, 303-772-7286 X57042